Blog Archive

Labels

Monday, February 9, 2009

Karaoke Files C-D

1. Cardigans - My favourite game (3:38)
2. Carly Simon - Coming around again (3:45)
3. Carly Simon - My funny Valentine (3:04)
4. Carly Simon - You are so vain (4:14)
5. Carmichael Washington - The nearness of you (5:00)
6. Carole King - Its too late (4:01)
7. Carpenters - Bless the beasts and the children.kar
8. Carpenters - I need to be in love.kar
9. Carpenters - Top of the world.kar
10. Cars - Drive.kar
11. Casablanca - As Time Goes By.kar
12. Cascades - Rhythm Of The Rain.kar
13. Cat Stevens - Father And Son.kar
14. Cat Stevens - Moonshadow.kar
15. Cat Stevens - The Windmills Of Your Mind.kar
16. Cat Stevens - Morning has broken.kar
17. Cat Stevens - Wild world.kar
18. Celine Dion & R Kelly - I'm Your Angel.kar
19. Celine Dion - I am alive.kar
20. Celine Dion - If you asked me to.kar
21. Celine Dion - Immortality.kar
22. Celine Dion - It`s all comming back to me now.kar
23. Celine Dion - Thats the way it is.kar
24. Celine Dion - The power of love.kar
25. Celine Dion - To love you more.kar
26. Celine Dion - When I need you.kar
27. Chariot - I Will Follow Him.kar
28. Cher - Believe.kar
29. Chicago - Baby, What A Big Surprise.kar
30. Christina Aguilera - Come on over.kar
31. Christina Aguilera - Genie in a bottle.kar
32. Christina Aguilera - Lady Marmalade.kar
33. Christina Aguilera - What a girl wants.kar
34. Chumbawamba - Tubthumping.kar
35. Cindy Lauper - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun.kar
36. Cliff Richard - Constantly.kar
37. Cole Porter - Ive got you under my skin.kar
38. Cole Porter - Night and day.kar
39. Coolio - Gangsta Paradise.kar
40. Corona - Rhythym of the night.kar
41. Craig David - Walking away.kar
42. Creedence Clearwater Revival - Have you ever seen the rain.kar
43. Cutting Crew - I just died in your arms tonight.kar
44. Dan Hill - Sometimes When We Touch.kar
45. Danny Williams - Moon River.kar
46. David Gates - Part-Time Love.kar
47. Debbie Gibson - Lost In Your Eyes.kar
48. Debbie Gibson - Lost in your eyes.kar
49. Deep Purple - Perfect Strangers.kar
50. Deep Purple - Smoke on the water.kar
51. Del Shannon - Runaway.kar
52. Destiny's Child - Emotion.kar
53. Destiny's Child - Jumpin Jumpin.kar
54. Detroit Spinners - Could it be Im falling in love.kar
55. Diana Ross - When You Tell Me That You Love Me.kar
56. Diana Ross - When you tell me.kar
57. Dianna Ross and Supremes - Stop in the name of love.kar
58. Dido - Thank you.kar
59. Dionne Warwick - I say a little prayer for you.kar
60. Dionne Warwick - Walk on by.kar
61. Dixie Chicks - Tonight the heartaches on me.kar
62. Don McLean - And I Love You So.kar
63. Double - The captain of her heart.kar
64. Dr.Hook - When you re in love with a beautiful woman.kar
65. Duran Duran - Ordinary world.kar
66. Dusty Springfield - I Only Want To Be With You.kar
67. Dusty Springfield - Wishin' And Hopin'.kar
68. Dusty Springfield - You Don't Have To Say You Love Me.kar
69. Dusty Springfield - I only want to be with you.kar
70. Dusty Springfield - You dont have to say you love me.kar

Rapidshare

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to samutsari-dito!
There was an error in this gadget

Search This Blog


There was an error in this gadget